We don’t have any products to show here right now.

About Ozone

We have been committed to the total treatment of mold and bacteria since 2004.  We safely and completely remove and remediate mold, as well as sanitize and deodorize homes and other building structures.  We use specialized equipment and exclusive methods that do not involve harmful chemicals.  Our process uses ozone gas – generated on site – to spray, scrub, and sanitize surfaces and air spaces quickly and cost-effectively.  

 

High Ozone Shock Treatment 

We use high concentrations of ozone to kill all odors and to treat mold.  Ozone is a colorless gas with powerful oxidizing properties, formed from oxygen by electrical discharges or ultraviolet light.  It differs from normal oxygen (O2) in having three atoms in its molecule (O3).  Wherever oxygen comes into contact with an electric arc, such as lightning and/or a particular wavelength of ultraviolet rays, like those from the sun around which the planet orbits, ozone will be created.

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 8.04.14 AM.png

How does ozone destroy mold and odors?

Ozone reacts with the mold and odor molecules by transferring the “extra” oxygen atom of the ozone molecule to the unwanted molecule, changing its composition so it no longer has the same chemical makeup. This chemical reaction is called oxidation.  The mold is killed and the odor is neutralized.

 

Is Ozone Safe?

Ozone has a relatively short half-life of approximately 30 minutes.  That means the ozone turns back into safe oxygen shortly after treatment.  We use an air exchanger to remove the dead mold spores in the air as an added service.


 

WHY USE OZONE?


Ozone Saves Money

    • Once and done – it’s a one-time cost

    • No chemicals or side effects from residual chemicals
       

Better Quality

    • Ozone leaves no residuals after air is exchanged

    • Ozone lowers or eliminates that need of disinfectant products such as chlorine or bleach
       

Powerful Disinfectant

  • Ozone is a more complete disinfectant which can eliminate Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and other chlorine resistant organisms
     

Ozone is environmentally friendly and considered a “Green Technology”